Thursday, May 9, 2013

A bit of a redesign.

How do you like the new look? I've been struggling to find something that feels more 'me' than the notebook pages did, and I think I've got it! Purple is my favorite color, and I am known to rock a lot of polka dots.

Expect to see some more changes coming up. I am officially done with college May 19th, so I'm freaking out about that, but being done will give me tons of time to dedicate to this blog and spread the word of the written word. I'm dying to become more acquainted with the awesome book blogging community that's out there, and start posting a wider range of posts besides book hauls/reviews.

Hope you all are having a wonderful day! I'm about to do a little bookish craft that is super easy and I'll share it here for all of you, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment