Saturday, August 9, 2014

Bout of Books 11!

It's that time again, y'all! Bout of books! I did my first readathon back in May and had the best time connecting with other bloggers and carving out more time in my day for reading. I couldn't wait for the next one and now it's finally (almost) here!

Bout of Books
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
Is anyone else doing Bout of Books 11?

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy the readathon, and that you reach your goals! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I wonder how many I could squeeze in, in a week ;).

    ReplyDelete