Sunday, August 17, 2014

Bookish Street Art

One of my favorite things about my Chicago neighborhood is there is so much awesome street art. Today after taking our bikes in for a tune-up and my boyfriend getting a hair trim, we took a ride down a street that is full of art from some of the best around. This was a sweet surprise, so of course I had to take my picture in front of it. I LOVE it. Took me back to that time I saw some Maya Angelou street art last year. Officially adding "bookish street art" to the list of things I love.

4 comments:

  1. I must know, where is this? This looks like Pilsen, is it Pilsen? No, Uptown!

    Tell me please! :)

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Pilsen! i live in Pilsen and the street art here is so amazing. this one is definitely my favorite :) I see you're a Chicago girl, which neighborhood are you in!

      Delete
    2. I'm a northsider! Lincoln Square until I make millions of dollars and move us to Oak Park! :p

      Amber Elise @ Du Livre

      Delete