Tuesday, February 11, 2014

If You Only Had a Heart

Hi readers!

I am always sharing works written by other authors, but today I would like to share something with you that I wrote myself! As I've mentioned before, I studied Fiction Writing in college. This is a piece I worked on and redrafted for a year and a half before it finally hit the right chord with me and everyone else who read it. Then my professor who helped me get it to where it ended up recommended me to Connu, a start-up publisher that shares short fiction with it's mobile subscribers, but also offers them online.

Today, my short story If You Only Had a Heart went live and I am so excited! If you download the app for iPhone and iPad, it will show up as the daily story and will be listed all week before moving into the archive. Or you can read it at THIS LINK HERE. Please give it a read, I am so excited that this story finally has a place in the world, and thank you to Connu for giving it a home!

Thank you!
xo.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being the daily story! That is wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. strangely, the link (http://read.connu.co/#/issue/if-you-only-had-a-heart) no longer works... fyi, but congrats all the same.

    ReplyDelete