Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, dear readers!

Whether you are single, coupled up, or rejecting the holiday all together, I hope you indulge yourself a little today. Personally, I love Valentine's Day, and I've spent several hours of it curled up with Amy Efaw's YA novel After. Not exactly a lovey dovey read for the day of hearts and love, but I cannot put it down and can't wait to talk about it with you all!

Are you doing anything special for Valentine's Day? What are some of your favorite romance/sexy novels? I'm not very well read in the romance genre!


{source for the adorable Valentine above is this Etsy shop!}

2 comments:

  1. I don't read romance novels, so I've got nothing to offer in this area. But I sure do love a good love story! Time Travelers Wife, Pride and Prejudice, Language of Flowers...

    Also, how do you pick your Featured Readers? I read a lot and would love "apply," so to speak :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also really enjoyed 'Time Traveler's Wife.' I wasn't sure I would enjoy it, but I surprised myself by really getting into it!

      If you would like to be a featured reader, all you gotta do is shoot me an e-mail! thelitgirlblog (at) gmail (dot) com! I'd love to have you!

      **sorry I am replying to this so late. my computer was being sassy and wouldn't let me reply to comments properly on here. but after a software update, i am finally able to get caught up!

      Delete